Most small businesses, especially those that are multi-located come across a predicament while competing with the big national and international level brands. It is mainly related to a limited budget. Due to this reason, local SEO is a terrific marketing weapon. It allows small businesses to compete with bigger brands in a constant battle for survival in the competitive market. The local SEO gives the small business credibility in the market. It is also crucial for mobile searches. Here are some ways of bettering the local SEO.
1. Have accurate business info on Google: When you are looking to get your small business to appear in local searches or on Google Maps, you are needed to create a listing with GMB or Google My Business. You will have to provide up-to-date information about your organization here. Make sure that you are submitting all the required data, verification of business location, adding photographs, entering the current working hours, and managing the reviews properly.
2. Embed the website with Google Maps: For this purpose, you need to utilize the Google Maps Embed API. You can place a panorama that contains an interactive map or a street view on your website. The entire process is completed by using straightforward HTTP requests.
3. Use good on-page SEO: When you are looking to dominate the local searches for your small business, the on-page SEO must be precise. There are two factors involved in on-page SEO. These two factors are the products and services you are offering and the location of your business. It shows to Google the products and services you are providing and the place where you can find them. There are certain key elements involved in the on-page SEO that you need to focus on such as, title tags, meta tags, NAP info, header tags, page content, and photos.
4. Have reviews on the website: When you are looking to achieve local ranking, you will need reviews. The review count and the actual score are factored within the local search ranking for Google. A higher number of reviews showing positive ratings are more likely to raise the local ranking of your small business. Having positive reviews also helps in getting your business to stand out to the prospective clientele that is close to arriving at the final decision.
Keep in mind that you are going to have some negative reviews as well. Ensure that you are not leaving out any of them unaddressed. You must reply with honesty, courteousness, and as per the Google guidelines. The question now is how do you get the clients to give reviews about your services? Well, you may create links that lead to review websites. You can also develop a business card for providing all the review site info. Or, you can even ask satisfied clients to write reviews about the products and services you provide.
5. Have local citations: The local citations provide a mention of your small business’s website info and NAP info on the internet. Google considers the citations to be a way of establishing the relevancy and authority of your small business. In other words, these local citations help the organization in developing prominence and relevance in the eyes of Google. The best websites you can use for citation are Yahoo.com, GMB, Opentable.com, Apple Maps, Yelp.com, Facebook, bbb.org, and Here.com. These local citations are not only helpful for the local SEO but they can provide awareness about the organization via different sites. These sites are considered to be reliable by many people.
Remember, all the local search results are achieved through relevance, distance, and prominence of your business. All these factors work in tandem to help you in finding the best fit for the local search. For achieving this goal, you need to utilize the power of search engines. You can leverage a bigger customer base by using them as it is a common way of running a small business. Any local SEO company can be quite useful for these multi-location small businesses, especially for gathering more customers and developing their sales. When you are looking to develop sales in Jacksonville, FL area, you can get in touch with the professionals at Local SEO Jacksonville for reliable service.
Leave a Reply