Irrespective of whether you’re push selling a product or aggressively promoting a service via your web-based or online platform, the effectiveness of your SEO strategy will decide whether your site is there on Google’s or Yahoo’s first SERP. You may be aware that nearly 90% of all users never bother to look beyond the opening search engine results page when looking for a product or service or searching for specific info? So, you might be tempted to ask yourself as to how you can make your e-commerce site claim a 1st page rank on Google, especially after all your previous attempts to do so have come a cropper?
The answer to the aforementioned question largely depends on whether you want your portal to rank for local SEO or organic SEO. There’s a great deal of difference between the two expressions and there are specific factors or attributes based on which organic search engine optimization can be differentiated from local SEO. This article elucidates on the fundamentals of both online marketing strategies, and after going through both, you’ll have a fair idea on where and how to channelize your efforts for driving maximum traffic to your site.
Demystifying local SEO
- What is local SEO?- When you plan your campaign for promoting your business throughout the world of web based on where you are physically located, such an approach is termed local SEO.
- Who stands to benefit the most from local SEO?-If you’ve have a brick-and-mortar outlet, physical consultant office or a medical chamber, you’ll stand to gain maximum by fine-tuning your canvassing strategy for local search. In that manner, prospective customers situated in the vicinity of your physical storefront will be able to locate your store or chamber, thereby boosting your business.
- Modus operandi of local SEO-Consider a hypothetical scenario where you go online and browse for a standard family restaurant in the area where you reside. You’ll most probably search on the Google or Chrome browser using the keywords, ‘best family restaurant in Piccadilly’, family restaurants in Piccadilly’ or ‘restaurants for dining with family in Piccadilly’, and so on. After keying in the keywords, and clicking ‘enter’, you’ll instantly see Google throw up the search results.
- What you actually see is the first page of the results. The URL at the top of this page is the one that is maximally optimized for searching locally. The URLs that follow are ranked in order of their optimization level. The restaurant heading the list is the one that’d be most convenient for you to step in.
Tips on making the most of local SEO
- Ascertain your NAP consistency-No ‘NAP’ is not an abstract term but the abbreviation simply stands for name, address, and phone number. When you host your site, ensure that your business’s name, address, and phone no. is identical throughout the internet and across all directories.
- Take advantage of Google My Business tool-For ranking high enough on local SEO search listings, tap the potential of Google My Business tool for listing as much info about your venture as you can.
- Persuade customers to post positive feedbacks about your business
- Always use relevant keywords that will let your customers find you quickly
About organic SEO
- Defining organic SEO-When Google ranks your website (using search algorithms) based on your site’s content and user-friendliness, the process is called organic SEO.
- For whom organic SEO is meant?-Organic SEO strategy works best for businesses and firms that only have an online presence and do not own a physical office or branch.
- Mode of operation of organic SEO-Extrapolating the abovementioned example of ‘family restaurant’, the chances of your restaurant showing up in most organic search results will be higher if you temper content with relevant organic keywords that have a greater likelihood of being used by diners.
Guidelines for taking advantage of organic SEO
- Keyword optimization is the key
- Adjust and tweak on-page optimization
- Garner as many quality inbound links as you can
- Develop content around a focus keyword
https://www.localseojacksonville.biz will help you out with formulating a customized local or organic SEO strategy for you. You can also make a call to 904.425.9679 for clarifications.