If you’re looking for new clients, making a local SEO plan is one of the best things you can do. Here we will show you how you can increase traffic to your website, rank higher than you thought you could, and make those leads skyrocket.
First off, if you do not believe local SEO is something you should concentrate on, consider this. Ninety percent of consumers are looking for local companies to do business with. Therefore, a good local SEO plan is needed to target all of those searches. When you develop this plan, Google will allow you to rank higher, which will attract more people to your site. Thus, you will get ahead of your competition in this manner.
There are some types of businesses that will not need a local SEO plan. It is important for businesses that have more than one location to use this SEO method or those companies that are only serving a certain area. These businesses will include plumbers, nail and hair salons, bars, restaurants, coffee bars, attorney offices, car dealerships, museums, medical centers, photographers, government agencies, and tattoo parlors, as well as many others.
There are so many amazing advantages of utilizing a local SEO plan. Organic traffic will be increased, with this traffic being more relevant to your site. You can also see a reduction in ad costs, a higher website authority, and improved social signals. It is common for more individuals to leave reviews, and there will be an increase in trust with your brand. You can also expect a better experience for your users, as well as receiving more localized backlinks.
To develop your plan, you will need to use the following steps.
1. Decide what you want your company to rank for. If you have a shoe store, you may consider your services to be “males high-top shoes,” “ladies high-heels,” or “shoes for the family.” By making a list, you can determine what keywords you will want to use in the future.
2. Review your present site. Are there broken links? Is something else not working? You will want to fix any problems your site has before you start on local SEO.
3. To outrank your competition, do competitor keyword research. This will allow you to see what keywords they are ranking for. Semrush or Ahrefs are excellent choices to utilize for this.
4. Utilize geographically specific keywords. This will permit locals to find your company. Examples of this may be “male high-top shoes Jacksonville,” “inexpensive kids shoes Jacksonville,” or “sport shoes Jacksonville.”
5. Be sure you are doing on-page SEO. Map out what keywords will be used on each page, and make sure the title and meta description are optimized. All images should also be optimized. Create content that is unique and engaging. Do not be afraid to use internal linking, either.
6. Localized landing pages will also need to be optimized. Be sure it is mobile-friendly, all images are optimized, and you have used internal linking as well.
7. Be a part of directories. This will allow others to see you. Plan on optimizing your Google My Business listing, as this will permit more people to hear about your business.
8. Positive reviews are essential for any business. Do not be afraid to ask for a review. This can be done by email as a follow-up after the business has been conducted. Take the time to respond to your reviews, especially any negative reviews that are left. This will show that you do care and want to fix whatever the issue is.
If you need assistance in creating a local SEO plan, contact Local SEO Jacksonville in Jacksonville, FL. They can help get your business on the map to bring more traffic to your site, rank higher, receive more leads, and much more.